Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
乔·布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.
安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。
Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.
女伯爵:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。
Princess Ann: But Im not two hundred years old. Why cant I sleep in pajamas?
安娜公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢?
Countess: Pajamas?
女伯爵:宽长裤?
她受到英国皇室级别的隆重欢迎,这位欧洲最古老皇族之一的高贵年轻成员受到数千民众的热烈欢呼
She gets a royal welcome from the British,as thousands cheer the gracious young member of one of Europes oldest ruling families.
从年轻的公主的微笑中你丝毫看不出持续一周公共场合露面的疲惫感
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the weeks continuous public appearances,
我不喜欢这件睡袍,我不喜欢我所有的睡袍 还有 我也不喜欢我所有的内衣
I hate this nightgown.I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear, too.
我不要博纳科温医生!就让我安静的死掉吧
I dont want Dr. Bonnachoven! Please let me die in peace.
我约了公主殿下,她会做出优雅的姿势给我照的
Date with Her Royal Highness,who will graciously pose for some pictures.
“若是我死去 眠于地下 但只要听见你的声音,即便在青草之下 我那已化为泥土的心也会欣慰的”
"If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice"beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice."
这个世界需要的是让甜美和庄重重新回归到,青年人的灵魂里...
What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency,in the souls of its young men and...
她认为年轻人,必将引导世界走向更美好的未来,蛮新颖的
She felt that the youth of the world,must lead the way to a better world,Original.
我梦见自己睡在街道上 然后来了一个年轻的男人,他长得高大又强壮 而且他对我很有意
I dreamt I was asleep in the street, and a young man came,He was tall and strong, and he was so mean to me.
你的相片会让这个短暂的史诗般的作品升值一倍
Your tintypes are gonna make this little epic twice as valuable.
传说中要是你把手放在这里并说谎的话,手就会被咬掉
The legend is that if youre given to lying and put your hand in there,itll be bitten off.
我得离开你了 现在,我会走到那个转角然后转过去,你必须留在车里然后离开,答应我过了转角就不要再看我,只管开车离开 别管我,就像我离开你那样
I have to leave you now,Im going to that corner there and turn,You must stay in the car and drive away,Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner,Just drive away and leave me,as I leave you.
Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉没有穿任何东西。
Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.
女伯爵:我很高兴地说我不是这样的。
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
To cry is perfectly normal.
想哭!这是很正常的事呀!
Could it be because youre ahead?
你该不会赢了就想走吧?
Charmed.
幸会。
Youre well read, well dressed.
你博学多问,穿着时尚。
Im afraid youll have to rough it tonight.
恐怕你今晚要将就一下了.
Screwball!
真倒运!
Original.
相当有创意!
Give me a little slack, will you?
你先休息一下,好吗?
Joe, Im up to my ears in work.
乔,这工作我得赶快完成。
It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
那肯定是个很重要的约会!
Theyll have a fit.
她们一定不能适应。
Its a pact.
就这么说定了
I can take a hint. Ill see you around.
我知道该怎么做了,改天见。
Thats the boy.
自在点。
- Wow! - Is that a shot?
-哇!-拍得真够正的。
Smitty. - Shes a grand girl, Irving.
-史密斯小姐。-她是个好女孩。
August!
庄重点!
You werent so bad yourself.
你也很不错啊!
Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highnesss faith will not be unjustified.
乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...
将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…

声明:①本站所有内容均来自网友发表,不代表本站观点和立场,内容的真实性、准确性及实用性请自行考量,本网站仅提供存储服务,请知悉。②本站所有图文由于未联系到知识产权人或未发现有关知识产权的登记,所有作品版权归原创作者所有,与本站立场无关,如不慎侵犯了你的权益,请联系我们告知,我们将做删除处理!